While retaining our same class-leading reliability, we have enhanced our Doosan Portable Power LSC light tower* features to include a Kubota engine matched with a high output 6 kW alternator. We have improved our compact light tower by reducing the footprint and increasing the runtime and ease of maintenance and operation. Regardless of your illumination needs, the optimal light tower choice is the Doosan LSC.
- Kubota D1005BG Tier 4 Final engine
- Mecc Alte 6 kW alternator
- Able to withstand 104.60 km/h (65-mph) winds with 4-point outrigger and jack system fully deployed
- Fully galvanized, telescoping, rotating steel tower extends to 9 m (30’) and features a protective sleeve for the curly cord
- Four 1,000-watt metal halide lamps
- Automatic shutdown protection for high engine coolant temperature and low engine oil pressure
- Industry-leading factory warranty providing 2-year/2,000-hour bumper-to-bumper coverage
- Block heater
- Combination Hitch – 63.5 mm (2.5”) pintle eye and 50.8 mm (2”) ball
The control panel access door is located on the right side for ease of operation while routine service has been simplified by placing all general maintenance parts on the left side of the unit.